Thank you for using the services of FOFFit, LLC, which provides an online platform and various tools to enable property hosts or managers ("Hosts") to list rental properties, and Renters to communicate with Hosts and book such properties. FOFFit believes in protecting your privacy.
What Personal Information We Collect
In General, We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We also may request information about your traveler preferences. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on the Website. Information from Other Sources We may obtain information about you from other independent third-party sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.Combination of InformationWe may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Website, as well as information collected from other online sources or from third party sources.
Information Automatically Collected
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of the Website require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools or features we offer. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Information Collected by Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use Your Information
FOFFit uses information received from and about you for the following general purposes:
• To provide you with the products and services you request;• To provide you with travel confirmation and updates;
• To manage your account, including processing payments or bills and providing travel notifications;
• To contact and communicate with you in general;
• To respond to your questions and comments;
• To measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Website;
• To notify you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you, either from FOFFit or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
• To otherwise customize your experience on the Website, including customize content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Website or via e-mail;
• To solicit information from you, including through surveys;
• To resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
• To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection. If you provide your email address to FOFFit, you agree to allow us to add your email to our database of users. You may receive one or more promotional emails either from us or one our affiliates. You are welcome to opt not to receive these promotional messages. In the event that you use any of our tools that we may from time to time offer that integrate in any way with a third party website to which you have provided data or information, you acknowledge and agree that such third party website shall be responsible for how the data or information you have provided to such website is handled.
How We Share Your Information
FOFFit does not sell or rent any user personal information to third-parties. FOFFit may share the personal information we collect from and about you with the following entities:
• With third-party suppliers who fulfill your travel reservations, such as vacation rental managers, rental owners, hotel, airline, cruise, or car rental companies, or activity providers. Throughout FOFFit.co, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfill the travel reservation you have made on FOFFit.co, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose. We do not place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your other personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through FOFFit.co. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your travel reservation.
• With third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf. This includes, but may not be limited to, credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• With our select business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a warrant, subpoena, or other judicial or administrative order. If we are required by law to disclose personal information submitted by a user, we will attempt to provide such user with notice (unless we are prohibited or it would be futile) that a request for information has been made in order to give the use an opportunity to object to the disclosure. We will attempt to provide this notice by email, an email address was given, or by postal mail if we have a postal address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information. Typically, we require a search warrant issued under the procedures described in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure or equivalent state warrant procedures upon a showing of probable cause to compel our disclosure of certain communications between people using FOFFit or precise location information. We make exceptions to these requirements for emergency and exigent requests, where a user has provided consent, or - for requests that do not require a warrant - where other legal or regulatory standards apply.
How You Can Access and Update Your Personal Information
You can access your information on the Website under Account Info.Your Choices Regarding the Use of Your InformationIf you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you may contact us at the address provided below in the “contact us” section. You can also add or update information on the Account Info, Payment Options, pages. For e-mail marketing, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from FOFFit by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect. As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with certain information, although it may be needed to make travel reservations, contact our suppliers or take advantage of certain features offered on the Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address provided below in the “How you can contact us” section. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your letter to us. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Non-affiliated third parties are independent from FOFFit and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
We want you to feel confident about using FOFFit.co to plan your vacation rental and purchase your travel, so we have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. FOFFit does not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to the Website, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
How You Can Contact Us
2 East Boylston St.
Newburyport, MA 01950
By email: [email protected]